Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Consumer Corner tip: Target

If you like food (and let's face it, we all need food) and like something that at least appears healthy, check out the deal I found at Target.

Select varieties of Quaker granola bars (chewy, etc.) are on sale for a mere $2.00 per 10 pk. box. If you buy five boxes (and ten bucks for fifty healthy snacks is a relative bargain these days) you get a $5.00 Target gift card at the register for future use.
Thanks to that bargain, I now have 50 tasty Quaker chewy granola bars in my cupboard that I may or may not share with my old lady. And I essentially paid a dime a piece. Not a bad deal. Thanks Target for having sale prices that nearly beat your house brands (the Market Pantry granola bars were $1.84/box).
The deal runs through Saturday, March 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...