Sunday, March 29, 2009

Interesting website idea #34a

Holding true to last year's summer theme of products which shouldn't have been (and thankfully aren't) I present you with company logos which are just screaming for some creative tweaking.

I'm not the first to do this to logos because I've seen some rather crude rip-offs where foreign companies change one letter and call it good. Maybe these "companies" I've created actually exist. I didn't exactly do a ton of research and feel free to take this logo and the others I have performed my own little hatchet job on and build a damn empire. Go crazy, make millions. Just remember who gave you these killer ideas.


Think of the possibilities for BoobTube. Fully clothed, topless or somewhere in between. I'm thinking a special section on this user-created video website for chest-focused mud wrestling ladies. Now BoobTube doesn't have to be an "adult" website, in fact it would have a broader appeal as a fully clothed site. BoobTube is whatever you like it to be in the end and if I have offended anyone, meh.

Remember to check out MinnPics for the latest on happenings, sites and scenes from the most kick-ass photogs in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...