Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anything for drama

I was never a fan of the '80s. Technically speaking, I grew up in the '90s, I was born in the '70s but spent the entire decade of the 1980s in elementary school and napping. I used to love naps.

Whatever the case, I wasn't really "in to" music in the '80s and I missed out on some truly awesome stuff. The Replacements had their hey-day during the 1980s and that was the best decade for music right here in the Twin Cities. Sure the '90s brought about the killer radio stations like KJ104 and Rev 105 that exposed the lucky ones to much of the '80s and early-'90s music but the great bands I missed out on still live today thanks to the internet.

Watch more Yahoo! Music videos on AOL Video



You'd have to hate all things music to not like this '80s gem, "Anything, Anything", from Dramarama. Truly one-hit wonders by every definition but this is one of those tunes that laid the foundation for alot of bands. Check it out and share your thoughts.

Floods are ravaging the Red River Valley on the border of Minnesota and North Dakota. Check out MinnPics to see what people are doing to save their cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...