Thursday, April 7, 2011

See Olympic Park on Google - Luxury London Olympic Tours

London Olympic Park on Google Maps
Here is an update from Ryan King (Spyns owner) from London. He has been give a VIP tour for Olympic Park to see where the best seats for our clients are.
If you would like more information/detailed itineraries on our luxury 4, 5, 7, and 10-Day tours feel free to contact me at henry@london-olympiad.com. Here is Ryan’s update

Today it has been gloriously sunny in London, so this afternoon I decided to take a stroll to the site of the 2012 London Olympics. I had my phone with me so I took a few photographs on my walk.

After uploading the photos to Picassa obviously the first thing that I thought of was to create a Google Map. There is nothing overly exciting about this map but I thought there might be some interest in having a look at the site of next year's London Olympics.

The satellite imagery on Google Maps for the Olympics Park was updated last month - so that's another reason to have look.

Spyns is an active travel company based in Whistler, BC (Canada). For more information about Spyns and our package tours to the 2012 London Summer Olympic Games, including London Olympics hotels, London 2012 tickets, and summer games VIP access, please visit our websites http://www.london-olympiad.com/ http://www.london2012-tours.com/ and http://www.london-tours-2012.com/ or call us toll-free at 1.888.825.4720. www.spyns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...