Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Elisha Cuthbert returns to TV tonight

Elisha Cuthbert, who had a television role in the FOX drama "24", returns tonight to network television in the ABC comedy "Happy Endings". The basic premise of the show is a guy gets left at the altar by his fiancee, played by Cuthbert and is left to pick up the pieces with some help from his quirky group of four friends as well as his now ex-fiancee. The show also stars Casey Wilson who was fired from SNL at the end of the 2008-09 season so it's got that going for it. Given its extremely late season premiere date and the fact that ABC is showing two episodes back-to-back leaves me thinking that this must be one helluva poorly conceived series but, as always, I'm giving it an episode or two to leave an impression on me (Hey, I watched "Extreme Couponing" last week so I'll try most anything once). I'll have a review of it sometime tomorrow and if you're curious how good or bad it is and wish to make your own judgment before you read mine, check it out tonight on ABC (locally on KSTP Channel 5) at 8:30 & 9:00 PM C/T. If it's really bad, I just might have a reaction in my Twitter feed (@sornie79) so follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...