Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You can see the future from here

In case you've forgotten, my photo blog/aggregator MinnPics turns a whopping two years old this week -- Thursday to be exact and I still update it most every weekday. For whatever reason, its popularity has slipped recently but it's not about popularity (but that doesn't hurt). Maybe two years is the course of something I had no intention of evolving. Maybe I'll keep it going or maybe I'll hit the delete button and the whole thing will vanish into the great beyond.

But whatever happens with it, I've got a new project. I call it Minnesota River Valley Photos because that's where I live and that's where I take the bulk of my scenic photos. I've got an archive of about 15,000 photos to dig through and I take a lot of photos so I think I can sustain it for a while. Follow it on Tumblr, subscribe to the RSS feed, ignore it completely or poop on your neighbor's front porch -- I really don't care as long as it's not my front porch.

So the cat's officially out of the bag on Minnesota River Valley Photos. If you give a damn, this place will still be the home to whatever random crap I feel like spewing so don't give up on us, baby, we'll make it through.

Lastly, to stay up to date with everything I'm doing, follow me on Twitter.

Oh, and one more thing, I don't care how old you are, don't pee in my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...