Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Engagement Photos

In the vein of "Bad Family Photos", I'm starting a collection of "Bad Engagement Photos". We've all seen them, hell, some of us have even been featured in them (not me - our engagement photos were damn classy). I could go on and on with stereotypes about what would make an engagement photo a truly bad engagement photo but you can let your imagination run wild. Think mullets, slogan t-shirts, lame backdrops, soft focus and 80s bangs (this is, after all, 2009).

This first one is from my old hometown's newspaper, the Austin Daily Herald. I have a feeling that it will be a complete goldmine for material but if you see a bad engagement photo posted on a newspaper website (hopefully in Minnesota) send the link my way.

Notice a slogan t-shirt and some sort of bad effect as a border on the photo. I am also venturing out a limb here in saying that her carpet DOES NOT match the drapes.

MinnPics explores autumn today from a few perspectives. Check them out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...