Monday, August 10, 2009

Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite?

I hate celebrities but this one is just too crazy not to mention: Apparently the odd pop singer famous for her stupid statements and bizarre costumes has admitted that she is a hermaphrodite. Yes, the pop singer who burst on to the scene in the past year is supposedly the proud owner of both male and female genitalia. And there's proof via a video from England's Glastonbury Festival.






“The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal.”

That quote is as least suspicious due to the fact that it has no origin and what good is a quote if it can't be sourced to the person who supposedly said it?

In my opinion, I have to say that the freeze-frame of the video is very convincing but she must be one hell of a tuck artist if it's true because after seeing her photo shoot from Rolling Stone I did not see a bulge of any sort. On the other hand, if Lady Gaga is the owner of a penis it would at least begin to explain just how weird she is - not that a chick with a penis is destined to be weird but Gaga is extraordinarily weird. Whatever the case is, Lady Gaga doesn't deserve all of this attention. She is too weird and stupid to justify even rumors about her. I just wish she'd shut the hell up and go away.


UPDATE: Being that the subject of Lady Gaga being a hermaphrodite just won't go away, I did some more investigating in search of a crotch shot and, well, it seems that the bulge in the crotch of her leotard isn't a raging case of camel toe...
At least MinnPics doesn't traffic in celebrities, rumors or any combination of the two. Check out the killer photos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...