Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 8th is a BIG holiday

The modern calendar is literally littered with pointless, often times manufactured holidays. August 8th is no different. I found this one while searching for a recipe. I plan on celebrating it this year.

August 8th is a fun food holiday that you might not be aware of, Sneak Some Zuchinni onto Your Neighbor's Porch Day.

If you live anywhere within 75 miles of me, you could come out winning BIG on this one. I have a fridge full of zucchini and your name is written all over them. Hell, I'll even volunteer to keep the U.S. Post Office in business and mail these fuckers all over America. Be careful when you open your front door and be wary of checking your mailbox. You could very well be getting a pile of the gift that keeps on giving - zucchini.

MinnPics celebrates holidays, just not the fake ones. Check it daily or a fluffy kitten dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...