Monday, January 19, 2009

Limbaugh: I hope Obama fails

World to Rush Limbaugh: get off your high horse.

I know what his politics are. I know what his plans are, as he has stated them.
I don't want them to succeed.

If I wanted Obama to succeed, I'd be happy the Republicans have laid down. (more)

To flat out wish failure on someone is the epitome of negativity. It's something that has divided this country for the past decade and beyond. Politics, unfortunately, are about divisiveness and to have someone like Rush Limbaugh who is listened to by apparently millions of Americans every day further dividing the nation is unnecessary. To like or dislike someone based purely on what they stand for is a fine line but to judge the person before he or she has taken any action or implemented their plans simply wreaks of bitterness.

Now that I've said that, I'm stepping off my soapbox and trying to figure out why ESPN, supposedly a sports station, is broadcasting the inauguration of Barack Obama tomorrow.

If you're fed up or disinterested in politics, head over to MinnPics for fabulous photos from snow-covered Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...