Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I call it "Boy with Cigarette"

For many years we've heard the damned liberal media pedaling their outright lies about tobacco companies marketing their products to children. I don't know about you but I've never seen the Marlboro man during The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show. Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. Maybe every frame of the animation prominently featured Joe Camel's penis nose. Again, I didn't see it.

But sometimes companies (me) go too far and the advertising message is so obvious that Ray Charles could see it.

I present to you my latest creation, Flavor Country

I'm aware that it won't sit well with some people but breathe deeply for a second and consider how ridiculous it is. And then remember that I have a very real problem taking anything seriously.

Once you're done pondering the ridiculousness of this faux advertising message, head over to MinnPics and bask in the greatness of the photos featured there from Minnesota's most skilled amateur photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...